Our dogs are kept in a group environment and which offers them social interaction with other dogs and lets them experience a natural “dog pack” atmosphere. As such we have specific requirements which will ensure a pleasant stay for your dog. Please review the following:
1. Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
2. Young dogs must be house broken.
3. All shots must be up-to-date including Bordatella
4. We do not accept any agressive dogs
5. We do not accept very small dogs ( toy dogs / lap dogs)
6. Please provide your own food. We do not want to change your pup’s diet.
7. You may bring your dogs bed or blanket for his/hers comfort. We provide blankets otherwise.
8. If your dog is used to a crate you may bring it as well.
9. Please avoid dropping your dog off late in the day as they need time to adjust to the new environment.
10. We require that all new dogs must visit before boarding. Please call us to make arrangements for a visit.